A Call to Action (AKA CTA) is a very important part of your website. This is how you make your site visitors close the deal on your website or do something for your brand before abruptly leaving it. However, if your site is built on WordPress, then you can take the help of a few plugins to make your life simpler. We as a leading white label designing company, can build and customize jaw-dropping Call to Action buttons or forms for your business website or blog.
Else, here are five WordPress plugins you can surely use, when it comes to designing WordPress Call to Actions:
- Beaver Builder
- Opt-In Content Locker
If you wish to make your brand name a known word in the mass, then you will have to use social media platforms. Your site must have options for your visitors to use for sharing your content. Monarch can help you do that. This is one of the most useful social media plugins for your WordPress websites.
This plugin offers you the following benefits:
- This plugin comes with a number of different designs for your visitors to share the content. Plus, they can make the interface very intuitive.
- Be it Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Reddit or even Pinterest, here; you can use all of them.
- The plugin is backed by a very strong R&D team, and it can offer you much more in the future.
- To use the pro version, you need to pay $89 per year or make a one-time payment of $249.
This is perhaps one of the most compact call to action plugins for your WordPress site. This famous optimization software allows you to add a CTA to your posts and pages, but you will not have to use any code. It can help you get more and more leads and, at the same time, reduce the percentage of shopping cart abandonment.
The plugin has some very useful features:
- It is very easy to set up for your site.
- By using this in the proper way, you can reduce your bounce rates.
- Using this plugin for your campaign will help you compel your visitors to take an action
- This will also allow you to run time-sensitive campaigns, and you can fix the exact time and date as per your will.
The next one we have is Bloom. It can be used as an email opt-in plugin, and now you can effectively grow your email subscriber base. This plugin can help you place email opt-in CTAs throughout your WordPress site. You can also select a certain number of pages from your website to place your CTAs and exclude others for more targeted placement. Here are some of the features you get with it:
- Forget about roping in a graphic designer now, as this plugin can offer you some 100 readymade plugins.
- You can also customize these plugins.
- With this plugin, you can also get gated content CTAs as well.
- The information that you collect can be used with other software integrations like HubSpot, Salesforce, Constant Contact, or Mailchimp.
- The pro version of this plugin can be used for $89 per year or by making a one-time payment of $249.
This one is a very famous drag-and-drop page builder plugin. With this one, you can revamp the design of your website. Here, you will get several modules like images, heading, CTA buttons, etc. All can be dragged and dropped on your pages.
Some features of this plugin are as follows
- These modules are very easy to customize.
- The CTA can be used anywhere you wish, and you can embellish it as well.
- Plus, the buttons can also be linked with other pages, and you can customize the font styles as well.
- Creating the buttons for your page is super simple.
Opt-In Content Locker
Sometimes you might feel like hiding certain offers behind a form or any other type of CTA, isn’t it? Well, now you can do that using the Opt-In Content Locker plugin. This plugin can restrict access to certain content to only those who subscribe to your email list. Some useful features of this plugin are:
- This is the perfect plugin to gate your content.
- It can also remember the users already subscribed, and accordingly, it makes the content available to them.
- But the best part is that this plugin can never lock the SEO content created for the search engines.
- It can also help you with email marketing, and the services can be integrated with other plugins like MailChimp, GetResponse, iContact, etc.
- This plugin can be availed for $17.
So, there you have it, our top 5 picks for the useful call-to-action plugins. Feel free to let us know your thoughts in the comments.